Lenovo ThinkPad T400s Laptop  » Laptops  »
  • May be because at that time I was comparing it with my old Dell D630 but when I had purchased T400s ThinkPad laptop with Windows 7 it is amazing
  • Some of the best features that I liked very much
  • Because in many other laptop - Heating is a major problem and we cannot keep them on our lap for long time
  • I think this is the feature that can attract people very much
  • But still I prefer and recommend to have it for those who want to work for long time and the best laptop for business purpose or if any company planning to have laptops for their employees the this is one of the Best laptop

• by paresh

When I had used lower version of Lenovo ThinkPad my first impression was not that good.. May be because at that time I was comparing it with my old Dell D630 but when I had purchased T400s ThinkPad laptop with Windows 7 it is amazing. I liked it very much and also using it everyday. There are so many Good features as compare to Dell or other laptops.

Some of the best features that I liked very much: — Very Light weight. I cannot compare any other laptop weight with this ThinPad T400s Lenovo because it is so light weight that even if you carry it in one bag then also you won’t feel like you are carrying laptop. This is just because of the HDD type. It got some different Types of HDD that makes it light weight.

— Keypad: it is very good and having broad keys so very easy to type in.

— Performance: well performance is one of the best, I didn’t find any such good

laptop with such a good performance.

Some of the technical specification which makes this ThinkPad one of the Best Laptop:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU P9600 @ 2.53GHz 2.53GHz RAM: 4.00 GB (2.96 GHz Usable) OS: Windows 7 Enterprise

— Inbuilt Web Camera with good quality

— Finger Scan for each Login

— Touch Pad with Three buttons and center button can be use to scroll the pages (HTML, Words, etc.)

— Touch Pad is very Cool, I liked it very much this is because I had never seen or used such a PAD with rough surface. Rough surface make us feel good and also it make mouse movement good as compare to the Touch Pad with smooth Surface.

— Having so many configuration which can be used to increase the performance of the laptop.

— Battery life can be up to 4 hours this is again depends on how you have configured your laptop.

— Inbuilt speakers: Good quality speaker

— Wireless adaptor which makes this Laptop more popular

These are some ...

• of the features which makes ThinkPad popular in all.

T400s Lenovo ThinkPad is also compatible with Vista as well.. But I will prefer to have it with Windows 7. This combination makes this laptop amazing. Apart from all above things its Display is good. Many laptop has shiny screen and it disturbs because of reflection and this laptop has matt finish screen which is more comfortable.

Even if we use this laptop for long time - it won’t heat this is one of the good feature. Because in many other laptop - Heating is a major problem and we cannot keep them on our lap for long time. This is very light weight and it won’t heat much so we can have it for a long time on our Lap. I think this is the feature that can attract people very much.

Cost wise, well that is - If you will compare it with other laptops then you will definitely feel that this Laptop is more - very much costlier

than other laptops. I think also the same. Its price is very much as compare to other laptops.. With almost similar features and Hardwares/Configurations. Many think the same and they don’t purchase it. But still I prefer and recommend to have it for those who want to work for long time and the best laptop for business purpose or if any company planning to have laptops for their employees the this is one of the Best laptop.

My company has also selected and upgraded all our DELL laptops with This Lenovo T400s ThinkPad. Every one who is using this laptop are very happy compare to the old laptops. It has god no issues and everyone is using it happily.

Laptop with Black Color would be my preference. I don’t have any idea like in which all COLOR this laptop is available but Black is the best color. It has very smooth surface and it makes feel great when we touch or carry it.

This is all for Lenovo ThinkPad T400s Laptop. Thanks!!

Lenovo ThinkPad T400s Laptop

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63412910170331/k2311a124/12.4.09