Cosco Baby Playard  » Baby care  »
  • I think baby would love to see this strong light color that I choose for my baby crib/playard
  • The size of the Cosco baby playard that I bought is 41.0 x 26.0 x 29.0 inches

• by MomlouiTan

It took sometimes before I finally decided to buy this Cosco Baby Playard. I was not sure before whether I should buy baby playard for my baby. Because some of my friends said that the baby playard will only be used fore few months.

Baby playard or baby crib can only be use until our baby can stand and start to walk by them self. The moment your baby can walk, you probably don’t need to use baby crib anymore. That’s why I was a

bit worried that I will spend some money for something that I will use for short time. Some friends said that they spent more than 100 USD for baby playard or baby crib and then just sell it again as second hand stuff because they don’t need it anymore. I don’t want to spend that much money for short term stuff.

Until I saw in the store that Cosco baby Playard offer their product for only USD 49. Wow, that was so cheap. After ...

• having a discussion with my partner, I finally got this Cosco Baby Playard. And I am so happy with this product.

Cosco Baby Playard has funny color. I think baby would love to see this strong light color that I choose for my baby crib/playard. And since it has four wheels under the crib, it is easy to move this crib from one side to other side. When I need to clean up the house, I can just move the crib to the other

side then put it back again in the same place by just pushing it slowly. It is not heavy at all to do that.

The size of the Cosco baby playard that I bought is 41.0 x 26.0 x 29.0 inches. It is just perfectly fit in our place since it is not too big but also not too small for our baby.

And you can also bring it when you do traveling with your baby because this product is not so difficult to setup.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54412910120331/k2311a124/12.4.09