National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation  » Movies  »
2.5
  • Of the other Lampoon’s Vacation movies, this one is definitely not the best of the group
  • I can’t help but laugh every time I see it and I think you will too
  • This is definitely a movie that is worth watching this holiday season

• by Steve

My wife and I ended up watching some Christmas movies the other day, including National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation; a movie that apparently has been out for 20 years now (making me feel old considering I remember it being at the theater). Of the other Lampoon’s Vacation movies, this one is definitely not the

best of the group.

Every movie had different actors playing the kids but this is the only one where it is really obvious.

Still, compared to other Christmas comedies, I have to say this one isn’t too bad.

You still have Chevy Chase playing Clark Griswald and his desire to have a perfect ...

• Christmas with the entire family (just like when he was a kid) is commendable; even though he has to deal with everything from Christmas lights that don’t work to one of his relatives setting a tree on fire.

Oh, and let’s not forget the scene where the cat ends up electrocuting itself.

The

best part of this film has to be the scene with the squirrel.

If you don’t see any other part of the movie, you have to watch that part.

I can’t help but laugh every time I see it and I think you will too.

This is definitely a movie that is worth watching this holiday season.

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11312910080731/k2311a123/12.3.09