Foothills Express Casino  » Casino  »
714 North Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89107
  • May be one place I found lack of quality was the restroom
  • There was no regular maintenance happening I think

• by demandon

Foothills Express casino is technically at Las Vegas but not at very happening part of Las Vegas. Foothills Express casino is mostly a local’s place and very less expensive even if you gamble a while and eat much. Probably this place is place is famous to locals only especially the locals staying and playing out of the main strip Las Vegas. The crowd was actually very interesting. The lighting inside the Foothills Express casino was not very bright.

At Las Vegas this is of course rare. Every casino at Las Vegas looks very lighted and flashy. But Foothills Express was different from the big

giant ones out there. Nevertheless Foothills Express casino had enough crowds to keep the action high.

With the background music and cheers from the crowd Foothills Express casino. Foothills Express casino was more like a country casino where everyone knows one another well. But tourists like me were also treated very friendly. There was not many staff available.

But the limited number of service people was very helpful and encouraging. The manager even came to me and talked to me about the casino and collected feedback. May be one place I found lack of quality was the restroom. There was no regular maintenance happening ...

• I think.

In addition to that I do not think there was any recent renovations happened at Foothills Express casino. But these were minor things. At least this was not a major casino. Instead a small scale casino where you can enjoy home style food and loose slots.

As expected there was only one restaurant there. The number of dishes was limited. But the style was very homely. The steak was big enough in the size and very juicy and tasty.

The combo dishes were very economic and for few dollars you will be able to quench you huger for long hours. I also

bought some desserts from the restaurant at Foothills Express. I totally feel that they are good desserts in taste and quality. The pancakes were simply outstanding as well.

They had a unique taste with sweet and soft core. Talking about the games out there at Foothills Express casino, there is only one option of gambling. That is loose slots every where. But there were enough slot machines spread around Foothills Express casino.

Locals seemed to like their machines very much. I also saw many people winning some money. I also did not lose much of my money in gambling even if I gambled for four hours at Foothills Express casino.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 48312909890731/k2311a123/12.3.09