Myra 400 e  » Medicine  »
3.3
  • After a month of using myra 400 e I noticed a lot of changes especially with my skin, it lighten my skin, my skin become fairer more younger looking compared before and Im happy with the result because Im not the only one who noticed a lot of changes in my skin, also my friends and my sibling
  • I take myra 400 e before going to bed together with a glass of milk, I take this even my stomach is empty, I know that if we are on sleep our body repairs our tissue, cells so I take this before going to bed

• by limpoge

I am 18 years old, and Im taking myra 400 e because I saw in the commercial that myra can make my skin glow. I take it without having advices with my friends or searching on the internet if this vitamin is really effective. Myra is Natural Vitamin E comes from rich,

natural sources like seeds and beans such as soybeans, sunflower seeds, corn and canola, it is very safe to take even without prescription of the doctor. After a month of using myra 400 e I noticed a lot of changes especially with my skin, it lighten my skin, my skin become fairer more ...

• younger looking compared before and Im happy with the result because Im not the only one who noticed a lot of changes in my skin, also my friends and my sibling. I take myra 400 e before going to bed together with a glass of milk, I take this even my stomach is
        empty, I know that if we are on sleep our body repairs our tissue, cells so I take this before going to bed. Myra 400 e helps your skin maintain its youthful glow by helping the cells turn over faster. The more cells are renewed, the more it will reflect on the way the skin looks.

Myra 400 e
    ren says :

is this vitamins help me to have a plenty of sleep?

M says :

Hi Ren,

Contents on Myra E does not have any contents that promotes sleep. If you want a supplement that promotes sleep, try SLEEP WELL or SLEEPASIL. These supplements promotes you sleep.

Galega says :

Myra E, a vitamin E supplement, is not supposed to treat your sleep deficiency. However, it can`indirectly’ help you to fight insomnia. You can definitely take it.

You can supplement Vitamin C with Vitamin E (400 IU) may help to improve the sleep pattern significantly.

Apart from it, I would also suggest you to take Vitamin B (B3) supplement, the deficiency of which is also linked to lack of sleep.

Arlene says :

Im just 18 y/o is it okay to take it? Im taking it now 2 days from now.

Galega says :

Myra E is recommended to be taken after 19 years of age. In fact, you should not take high dose of Vitamin E supplement before this age unless there is a medical necessity. Needless to say, you should avoid it and wait for one more year.

Please discontinue Myra E. There shouldn’t be any problem as you have taken it only for two days.

tuliy says :

false information the vitamin cant treat nor help in treating sleeping issue

Galega says :

I have written that Vitamin E can`indirectly’ help him to fight insomnia. There are many clinical trails which have shown that sleeping disorders can be improved with regular intake of Vitamin E supplement. However, one should not take ONLY Vitamin E hoping that it will help him to get rid of sleeping disorders.

Hart says :

Why does in other reviews it allows an 18 year old to take vitamin e ? Why do you think it is unnecessary to take Myra e for ages 18

Galega says :

This is actually the standard recommendation by medical regulatory agencies throughout the world. The cut off age of 19 years has been kept. If a person below this age wants to take high dose of Vitamin E, then he should take consent of a doctor. Actually, you may not need high dose of Vitamin E before 19 years of age.

Kingdom says :

I really love the Vitamin C and E supliment, it help me to relax

Jr says :

I am 17 yrs old can I take myra e sr?

Galega says :

Myra E is recommended to be taken after 19 years of age. Needless to say, you should avoid it unless there is any medical necessity.

jande says :

sir what age can take this medicine?
    because my couzen use thid medicine and her age is turning to 15 it is good for that age sir

Galega says :

Myra E 400 IU or for that matter any other high dose of Vitamin E should be taken after 19 years of age unless there is any medical necessity. Needless to say, your cousin at the age of 15 should avoid it.

Niraj Joshi says :

Vitamin E is used to promote healthy skin, eyes and a good immune system. It does not have any active ingredients to promote sleep but if you look into the long term effects of having a healthy immune system, you’ll know that our body uses all the good resources for a healthy sleep.

So, vitamins indirectly can be helpful for a good sleep.

Galega says :

It can indirectly help, but that will also be of little use. If a person is suffering from sleep deficiency, then he must see a doctor. Taking Vitamin E in hope of defeating the medical problem of sleeping will be a grave mistake.

annie says :

Is it consider myra e as a foodsupplement??oi have 3kids but im malnourish now.i’ve always take ryt time for eat

Galega says :

Myra E is not a food supplement. It is a Vitamin E supplement. And, I don’t think that your current issue of undernourishment can be handled with it. You need to take healthy daily diets rich in minerals and protein. You may also consider taking a Folic Acid supplement.

Akia says :

Can i take myra e once a month?

Galega says :

You can take it once a month. There won’t be any problem. However, there may also not be any benefit if you take Myra E with this frequency.

Arnel belando says :

Im18_can itake myra 300

Galega says :

High dose of Vitamin E is recommended to be taken after the age of 19 years. You are only 18. You should not take it unless there is any medical necessity.

Elaiza says :

I am 19 years old. Can i take myra e now?

Galega says :

Myra E is recommended from the age of 19 years. Hence, you can definitely take it. Ensure to not take more than one capsule in a day.

marisa says :

Hi this my firts time to drink myra e.
    my question is.its ok to drink myra e together with lady pills..?thank you.

Galega says :

Yes, you can take Myra E while regularly taking Lady pills, or for that matter any other oral contraceptive pill.

Flordeliz tirol says :

I have a rheumatic heart disease,,and 18years old…is it ok to take myra e???

Galega says :

You must not take Myra E. Neither your age nor your medical condition permits taking high dose of Vitamin E. You should take any supplement only after consulting your doctor.

dolly says :

Is it safe to take vitamin E 300 iu with vitamin C?(in different capsules..)

Kay says :

hi dolly. yes it is safe to take even if taken from different capsules. both vitamin e and c are anti oxidants and each nutrient acts differently in would not hinder each other’s health benefits in the body.vitamin e stays in the body unlike vitamin c wherein excess intake of it goes out of the body when you pee. hope this helps.

Galega says :

Yes, you can take Vitamin E 300 IU along with Vitamin C. There is no problem. Just ensure that you are not taking any other multivitamins which also contains Vitamin E or C.

Vitamin E is fat soluble, while Vitamin C is water soluble. Because of this fact, both are absorbed by the body in a completely different way.

Further, if you are below 19 years old, you should not take Vitamin E 300 IU. And, if the dose of Vitamin C is also high, you need to consult a doctor before taking it.

Pregnant and breastfeeding women are also not advised to take Vitamin E 300 IU.

Eva Fernandez says :

Is it okay for men to use Myra E capsule? Please reply thanks.

Galega says :

Myra E contains Vitamin E which is required by both men and women. Being a man, you can definitely take Myra E.

AsianJunkie says :

Definitely. Everybody needs Vitamin E in our body regardless of gender.

Geneva says :

Is is okay to take Myra 400e 2 capsules a day and i take slimming tea at night? is it still effective?

Galega says :

Unless it is medically necessary, you should never take more than 400 IU of Vitamin E daily for prolong duration. Stick with one capsule of Myra E in 24 hours.

If the slimming tea you are taking contains Vitamin E then you should not take even one capsule of Myra E.

rica ebuenga says :

Hi, Im 18 yrs old and Im planning to take myra e without any prescription. Am I allowed to take it? If yes, is it okay to take myra e 300 or 400?

Galega says :

Myra E should not be taken by someone who is below 19 years old, unless there is a medical necessity. You should wait for one more year before starting it.

Start it with 300 IU a day when you will turn 19 year old.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26312909790731/k2311a123/12.3.09