Dolce And Gabana Light Blue Spray For Women
  • I think if you want, you can use this Dolce And Gabana Light Blue Spray For Women perfume every morning
  • And since it stay longer than other perfume that I have right now, I love it more and more
  • I paid USD 80 for 3.3 oz D & G Light Blue spray
  • I don't think many people would like to spend that much for a kind of perfume

• by MomlouiTan

As you can see from the name of this perfume, Dolce And Gabana Light Blue Spray For Women is specially made for women. If you want to have light smell from the fragrance that you apply every day in your body, you should not neglect D & G Light Blue Spray For Women perfume.

I think if you want, you can use this Dolce And Gabana Light Blue Spray For

Women perfume every morning. The smell that come from this perfume is so soft and light. I don’t know if you make a different between perfume and eau de toilette. This Dolce And Gabana Light Blue Spray For Women is an eau de toilette but for me it’s the same. It does not matter for me if it’s perfume or eau de toilette, the idea is to give nice fragrance ...

• and smell to our body when we use it.

And I personally like this Dolce And Gabana Light Blue Spray For Women. Combination between the fragrance of citroen, amber and cedar wood inside this product make me feel happy the whole day. And since it stay longer than other perfume that I have right now, I love it more and more.

The only down side of this product is about

the price. It is very expensive. I paid USD 80 for 3.3 oz D & G Light Blue spray. I don’t think many people would like to spend that much for a kind of perfume. But since I really like this product, I would not complain too much about it. We know that Dolce and Gabana is a famous brand. So we should expect that kind of price for their products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56312909780731/k2311a123/12.3.09