Blackberry Curve  » Phones  »
  • Despite being very (very) expensive, the Blackberry, in my experience, is a very nice phone
  • And the internet, the crowning jewel of the blackberry, was the best I've ever experienced on a mobile device, interactive and fast paced
  • In the short time that I owned my blackberry curve, it cost me $116 each and every month
  • I would recommend this phone to anyone who needs mobile internet on the go, for work or for pleasure
  • Buy this phone, it is excellent in my opinion, but only if you can afford it

• by Nichelle Kewish

Despite being very (very) expensive, the Blackberry, in my experience, is a very nice phone. The features, and the ability to move the applications around into nice neat folders is a god send for neat freaks like myself.

The keyboard is perfectly set up for lightning fast text messaging.

And

the internet, the crowning jewel of the blackberry, was the best I’ve ever experienced on a mobile device, interactive and fast paced.

However, there are some things that I disliked about it as well.

As I said, it’s very expensive.

In the short time that I owned my blackberry curve,

• it cost me $116 each and every month.

Much of this was the Verizon data charges, which were around an extra forty five dollars every month.

But the phone was gorgeous, sleek, and nice looking.

I was very happy with my phone, if not the charges.

If it hadn’t cost

me an arm and a leg, I would probably still have it at this moment instead of selling it.

I would recommend this phone to anyone who needs mobile internet on the go, for work or for pleasure.

Buy this phone, it is excellent in my opinion, but only if you can afford it.

Blackberry Curve

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37312909690631/k2311a123/12.3.09