Hairdryer Panasonic EH-5472A615
  • I've been using this product for sometimes already, and I think I am lucky that I choose this hairdryer from the electronic store that I visited few months ago
  • I believe that the feature can keep the moisture of my hair
  • I choose the silver one because I thought it look so nice and special for a hairdryer
  • If you plan to buy hairdryer, I suggest you to try this Panasonic EH-5472A615

• by MomLouiTan

I will tell you a review about Panasonic Hairdryer EH-5472A615 this time. I’ve been using this product for sometimes already, and I think I am lucky that I choose this hairdryer from the electronic store that I visited few months ago.

There were many kind of hairdryer that I saw in that electronic store but I choose this Panasonic EH-5472A615 after

looking around for sometimes inside that store.

Panasonic Hairdryer EH-5472A615 is a good hairdryer for me who often wash my hair every morning. Why? Because this hairdryer has few kind of features that I did not see in my previous hairdryer before.

With its power wind feature, I can make my hair dry more quick than I usually did with my old ...

• hairdryer. The other feature that you will get from this hairdryer is its external Twin Ion Nozzles. I believe that the feature can keep the moisture of my hair. So even I am using this hairdryer to dry my wet hair, my hair will not get damage easily because of the extra feature that it has.

You need to use 1500

watt in order to use this hairdryer to dry your hair. There are few kind of color that you can choose for this hairdryer in the store. I choose the silver one because I thought it look so nice and special for a hairdryer.

I really love this hairdryer. If you plan to buy hairdryer, I suggest you to try this Panasonic EH-5472A615

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16312909650631/k2311a123/12.3.09