Adelphi Hotel Melbourne  » Hotels  »
187 Flinders Lane, Melbourne, Australia
  • Throughout my whole stay there, I’m grateful that I experienced no problem with the hotel staff
  • The first thing I noticed about the hotel rooms was that it was of superior size
  • Waiters there were courteous that you won’t experience any problem while eating there
  • It was convenient when it comes to its location

• by mimi tricks

The most recent hotel I’ve been in has a good location as it was within the city proper. It provides great, easy access to shops and restaurants and is close to some entertainment complexes. Another thing good about it is that it is near the metro station which could save you from spending a lot by taking a cab.

The personnel at the hotel are nice, smart and friendly, especially those at the front desk.

Throughout my whole stay there, I’m grateful that I experienced no problem with the hotel staff.

The first thing I noticed about the hotel rooms was that it was of superior size; it was bigger that your average hotel room. It was also clean. The bed was of average size and was laden with clean sheets. There was an air conditioner that was working well. There was also a bathroom which is clean like the ...

• room.

There was a nice selection of food at the hotel’s restaurant. It was a nice place that was clean and modern. Waiters there were courteous that you won’t experience any problem while eating there. Food was simply delectable.

Other than the amenities in the room, the hotel has also further amenities available. The first thing that I have tried is their gym and spa. What’s good about it was that it was clean and complete

with facilities. The trainers in there were also very friendly and a little too chatty but were very professional. There was also a business center where you could do work related things while on a vacation. It is complete with fax and other facilities.

My hotel of choice was indeed a nice hotel. It was convenient when it comes to its location. It was clean and quiet and I couldn’t find anything negative to say about the hotel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2312909620631/k2311a123/12.3.09