Philips GoGear SA2525 2 GB player  » Electronics  »
  • I can also record songs from radio in this player which I like to store

• by kaksumiku

Hi I am a music lover. I have a Philips GoGear SA2525 which has a big 2GB memory. It is great to have a music player like that in such a short and good looking manner. It works nice.

Being I a music lover I always looked for those players which has a good quality of sound. As my GoGear has a great equalizer now

I can make perfect sound out from my music player. To transfer the song from it or in it I just have to do one thing that to connect its USB drive with my personal computer. It is so easy to do that a child can do this process.

When I feel little boar from my stored songs then it gives me the chance ...

• to hear songs from the FM channels as it has the radio facility in it. I can also record songs from radio in this player which I like to store. My GoGear has a large 2 GB memory. So now I can carry a huge number of songs with me. It supports almost all kind of format’s song. So it is easy to use.
        The size of the music player is so scientific that I do not have to give my effort to use this player. Finally the thing is that it has a great black look and its shape is also very good. It is very much delicate to see. It’s great for me. The price of the thing is also very low. So it supports my pocket also.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16312909610631/k2311a123/12.3.09