Grand Hyatt Melbourne Hotel  » Hotels  »
123 Collins Street, Melbourne, Australia
  • The amenity that I like the most was the pool
  • Because of that, I think I have improved my swimming

• by mimi tricks

I was lucky enough to be able to book a room at one of the prestigious hotel in the country. It is located within the center of the city. Shopping centers and business districts were near and this was good as exploring the city wouldn’t be a hard task. The hotel is within a good location.

The staffs were not a pain. The customer service they offered is good and they were all kind. The bell boy was exceptionally helpful especially

with whatever I am carrying.

A quick glance of my room struck me that the room has some elegance in it. It was very modern and chic and the interior design was exquisite. There was a tv which was in an excellent condition and other things that was also working well. An in house movie was also available which has an updated selection.

Food was excellent. The hotel has this little, nice restaurant with a very quaint ambiance. The place seems too ...

• small for a restaurant but even though there were a lot of customers, there was enough room to breathe in. It offers an excellent service and everything within that restaurant was splendid. Asides from that restaurant, the hotel also has various choice of theme such as an International cuisine or an Asian cuisine.

There were a lot of amenities. This includes a pool, spa, fitness center, and a wide coffee shop. The coffee shop was located at the lounge and red

wine was also offered there. The amenity that I like the most was the pool. It was very wide and clean plus it was devoid of crowds unlike the other amenities. Because of that, I think I have improved my swimming.

I couldn’t really believe my luck that I had book a room at such a glorious hotel. It was a first class hotel with perfect amenities. The customer service was also excellent. I wish I could come back at this hotel someday.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2312909600631/k2311a123/12.3.09