Verizon Wireless  » Cellular services  »
1.0
1523 W Lane Rd, Machesney Park, IL‎
  • I know they have a business to do, just like every other cell phone company, however I've hardly met a cell phone company that puts so little emphasis on caring about their customers, and so much about squeezing every single cent possible out of them before they get fed up and move on

• by Nichelle Kewish

Verizon wireless are crooks, simply put. I know they have a business to do, just like every other cell phone company, however I’ve hardly met a cell phone company that puts so little emphasis on caring about their customers, and so much about squeezing every single cent possible out of them before they get fed up and move on. A few examples of their crookery: My cell phone can only be charged with their pre-approved cell phone charger, which (ta-da!)

has to be purchased from their store, should mine get lost or stolen.

My bill last month is mysteriously $60 higher than the smiling woman told me it would be in the store, with my contract being what it was. And I can’t change my contract, because I’d get slapped with a $200 (or is it $250 now? I know they recently raised it) fee to terminate my contract.

Apparently, blackberry service goes hand in hand with internet service,

• so I can’t escape that separate, $40 fee just for data charges every month. My aunt has been sucked into their trickery as well.

In the area in which she lives, according to her Verizon phone service, everywhere is long distance. I’m not even sure if calling her own town saves her from long distance charges.

My boyfriend, as well, has suffered the Verizon Wireless curse. His individual plan, not being on a contract, meant that his phone

charges might be $100 or $200 more than he was expecting, depending on the month.

One month I remember clearly, was the month in which he received a $468 phone bill from Verizon. Needless to say, he canceled his service immediately.

And if I were you, I would too. The only way to put down this oppressor is to stop giving into their increasingly ridiculous demands.

Once my contract is finished, Verizon wireless will never get my business again.

Verizon Wireless

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22312909410631/k2311a123/12.3.09