Oral Birth Control Mircette  » Medicine  »
0.5
  • Save your money, as I would NOT recommend this birth control to anyone

• by Nichelle Kewish

Mircette oral birth control ruined my life while I was on it. It sent me into a hormonal spiral of pain for months, until I finally decided to end it for good, and go off of it.

The doctor gave me a free sample of this birth control, or otherwise I would have asked for

my money back.

Everything seemed fine at first.

But after the first month, I began to have all of the following symptoms, plus more: nausea, frequent urination, exhaustedness, breast pain, mood swings, deep leg pain, and dizziness.

Save your money, as I would NOT recommend this birth control to anyone.

Sure, doing the baby ...

• dance unprotected is great, and if you’ve had perpetual irregular period problems your whole life, birth control would probably be a blessing.

However, I would recommend to you ladies out there reading this: try anything except Mircette birth control.

It just wasn’t worth it, for me, to go through all of the symptoms I’ve described.

It was supposed to bring my boyfriend and I closer together.

However, it ended up pushing us farther apart with my sudden crazy mood swings.

I just wasn’t myself.

Once again, I would not recommend this birth control to you, if you are out there trying to decide on a brand of oral contraceptives.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26312909370631/k2311a123/12.3.09