Toyota Starlet  » Cars  »
  • However, the quality of Toyota is still one of the best on the market today

• by Carolyn

I will always remember my first car. It was a Toyota Starlet. No, they don’t make them anymore, but I still deal with a lot of Toyota in my business.

We have a small auto repair shop. The funniest part was that I had never driven a stick shift, and I was terrified.

My cousin taught me and I felt so silly after having driven it. My husband took me to a secluded area to practice for a few days after too.

The efficiency of that car, of all Toyota vehicles is wonderful. I could fill the tank and go for a week.

My husband was amazed at the fact that I could drive it as smoothly as a car with an automatic transmission!

As I said, they don’t make the Starlet anymore. However, the quality of Toyota is still one of the best on the market today.

Parts are easily obtained, available from the dealer or after market. The choices of vehicles,

• Toyota Starlet
      the Avalon, the Camry, and the trucks are outstanding.

We have a Toyota truck also. We use it for a shop truck.

We’ve had it for years and many is the person that has asked if we would sell it. We won’t.

It would be too hard to replace. It’s durable, has

excellent gas mileage, and I expect we will still have it 10 years from now.

It isn’t new. It isn’t gleaming, nor does it have that new car smell, but it has outlasted many other small trucks of it’s kind.

Yes, for us, Toyota, no matter what make, model or year, you just can’t go wrong with.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9312909330631/k2311a123/12.3.09