Movie Surf’s Up  » Movies  »
  • Surf’s Up had amazing graphics, great animation and detail, a great storyline, and a whole lot of good, clean humor
  • This is probably one of the best kids (and adult’s

• by Joelle

I have always loved a good kid’s animation, but this movie really re-defines the lines in animation. Surf’s Up had amazing graphics, great animation and detail, a great storyline, and a whole lot of good, clean humor. This is probably one of the best kids (and adult’s!) movies of the past ten years.

I will admit that even though it was a fantastic and funny movie, most of the best parts were shown in the trailer. It was a very full trailer, with a lot of little laughs that really made you want to watch the movie, and it was fun to be like “I remember that

from the movie!” but it got a little old once you were like, is there anything that we haven’t seen yet? It was kind of like the trailer told too much, rather than just baiting you with a little taste of what the movie was like.

After watching so many trailers for this movie, I was so excited when it actually came out. I was not disappointed at all.

The best part was the amazing graphics. There were a lot of reflections, shimmers, and all the little things that really make the movie really, really great.

There was so much attention to detail; I kept forgetting that ...

• I was watching an animated animal movie rather than a movie with real actors and in actual places. My next favorite thing was just how funny it was! There was always a little joke, a little sarcastic remark, or a very ironic twist that had you laughing around every bend.

It was really a great movie, and it had me laughing my socks off the entire time, and then had me rooting for the hero when times got tough. I remember even shouting at the screen at one point, and then remembering that it was just a movie.

I took this movie down o me neighbors after

we watched it because we had like it so much. I had decided that since they had kids, and they were going through some rough times, that they could probably use a little lift.

They thought that it was really cool, and they invited u to watch it with them. So, we did, and even the second time it was just as funny, and the jokes really weren’t repetitive, it was very fun, and I could tell that it really lifted their spirits a lot, especially the kids.

This is one of the best animations that I have ever seen. It is a must-see for anyone who likes a good laugh or has kids.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11212909150431/k2311a122/12.2.09