EverYuth natural’s Ultra Mild Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • Available in a convenient squeeze tube, this mild facial scrub just took me a minute or two to bring back life to my tired, dull looking face

• by rm002

Facial scrubs had always been an important part in my facial skin care routine. I am a great fan of these facial scrubs and strongly believed that a scrub was one of the most vital ingredient required to keep my skin looking clean and beautiful. Although I loved trying out various facial scrubs in the market, I must admit about 75% of them would not suit my skin type (sensitive dry skin) and I would develop rashes and irritations on my skin. But after I started using EverYuth natural’s ultra mild scrub– I had no reason to look any further.

EverYuth natural’s ultra mild

scrub had micro granules that helped in unclogging the pores gently, scrubbing away the skin impurities, dead cells, blackheads and white heads , leaving my skin feeling fresh , healthy and smooth. What made EverYuth natural’s ultra mild scrub different from the previous other scrubs I used, was the fact thought his scrub was mild and gentle, it performed the same, if not better than the other usual scrubs previously used. When I used it for the first time on my skin- I was a little hesitant, and prayed to god that this scrub did not come under the 75% category of scrubs which ...

• never suited my skin type. But as I used it, I never felt any type of discomfort while scrubbing; instead this ultra mild scrub gently cleansed all the dirt and grime from my skin leaving it just glowing, after having washed it off.

I felt just ecstatic. No other face scrub worked so wonderfully for me as EverYuth natural’s ultra mild scrub. The magic of papaya and apricots present in this ultra mild scrub not only smoothened my skin by removing the dead cells but also moisturized it making it soft and supple. My skin never looked so beautiful and fresh with any other

product, I have using so far. EverYuth natural’s ultra mild scrub was so gentle on my skin that even using it everyday, my skin showed no signs of irritations or rashes or any break outs. EverYuth natural’s ultra mild scrub was very easy to use. Available in a convenient squeeze tube, this mild facial scrub just took me a minute or two to bring back life to my tired, dull looking face.

Priced at $10.45, EverYuth natural’s ultra mild scrub has now become an important essential in my skin care routine, and according to me is just a great product for a clean, and beautiful looking skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31212909030331/k2311a122/12.2.09