Maybelline Great Lash Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this mascara because it was on sale at my local Walgreens
  • Perhaps because I was so hooked on my DiorShow that I thought I was set for life with my mascara
  • I love this mascara because you can apply as many coats as you want and it will not clump at all
  • I have not had a problem with it flaking and ending up under my eyes at the end of the day either
  • And especially considering how affordable it is, I think everyone should give this mascara a try

• by pennylane

I bought this mascara because it was on sale at my local Walgreens. Despite hearing great reviews about it from friends and reading about it in magazines, I had never really had a desire to try it. Perhaps because I was so hooked on my DiorShow that I thought I was set for life with my mascara. However, recently I have decided to be more frugal with my money. And, that means no more ridiculously expensive mascaras! Therefore, recently I have been trying numerous drugstore and other not-so-expensive mascaras. I tried the Victoria’s Secret mascara (already wrote a review about

it). I was very happy with it, however I still wanted to find a yet cheaper option. I bought the Maybelline Great Lash Mascara for only $4. As soon as I got home, I tore the package and tried it on. It looked great on top of my other mascara (you know what they say about layering mascaras). However, the next day, I wanted to apply it alone. It still looked great. The mascara brush is really small, smaller than what I am used to. So, that took a little getting used to. However, the smaller size only meant that I would have greater control.

I have only used to mascara for about a week now, but I am already in love with it. No wonder they call this mascara “America’s #1 mascara.” I totally believe it. It is so affordable, yet works the same as other expensive ones. You have the option of applying just one coat and getting the natural look, or applying it two to three times and getting the false lash look. For me, one coat of mascara is enough during the daytime. However, if I am going out at night, I usually apply two to three ...

• Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
      coats. I love this mascara because you can apply as many coats as you want and it will not clump at all. I have not had a problem with it flaking and ending up under my eyes at the end of the day either. Also, I love how intense the color of this mascara is. I accidentally bought brownest black, and its still a really intense shade of black. I can only imagine how much more intense blackest black would be. Next time, I am going to try the blackest black. The only complaint I have is the smell. Although
      it’s really not that bad at all. So, I guess I do not have any complaints about this mascara at all.

I have always had really good experience with all Maybelline products, especially their mascaras and eyeliners. And, this one is no exception. I have only been using this mascara for a week now and I am already in love with it. I think I have found my new DiorShow. I would definitely recommend this mascara to everyone. It delivers and lives up to its promises. And especially considering how affordable it is, I think everyone should give this mascara a try.

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31212909000331/k2311a122/12.2.09