Johnsonville Original Recipe Breakfast Sausage Patties  » Food  »
  • When presented with both a coupon and the item on sale recently, though, I decided to give them a try and see if they lived up to their reputation as being among the best
  • Perhaps that's part of the fascination, but I even prepared them on my Foreman grill that helps to alleviate the greasy food problem

• by Orrymain

I’ve been hearing about Johnsonville Original Recipe Breakfast Sausage Patties for years, but I’ve never had them; at least, not to my knowledge. When presented with both a coupon and the item on sale recently, though, I decided to give them a try

and see if they lived up to their reputation as being among the best.

In truth, I can’t say that they did or didn’t. Maybe I’m too used to brands like Jimmy Dean, but I didn’t think Johnsonville Original Recipe Breakfast Sausage Patties were anything special or worth the money. In fact, they’re more work than their worth because they, of course, aren’t pre-cooked.

I found this product to be overly greasy. Perhaps that’s part of the fascination, but I even prepared them on my Foreman grill ...

• Johnsonville Original Recipe Breakfast Sausage Patties
      that helps to alleviate the greasy food problem.

Tastewise, these sausages were okay. I liked them, but I didn’t love them. I also missed the spiciness of some of the other sausages I’ve eaten.

In the end, I just don’t think Johnsonville Original Recipe

Breakfast Sausage Patties is worth the hassle of having a fresh sausage like this. If you have to eat them much quicker and storage is limited to freezing for 30 days. For me, Johnsonville Original Recipe Breakfast Sausage Patties are just okay.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27212908990331/k2311a122/12.2.09