Raley’s Fine Living Heavy Duty Cutlery
2.5
  • I was just very disappointed with Raley's Fine Living Heavy Duty Cutlery and probably won't ever purchase them again

• by Orrymain

Not long ago I tried the Safeway store brand of cutlery and found it to be okay and probably better than expected. In contrast, I actually expected Raley’s Fine Living Heavy Duty Cutlery to be much better than it is.

I purchased two different packages. One was a mixed package of 24 pieces, 8 each of forks, spoons, and knives. The other

was a package of 24 forks. All were your basic white color and with all Raley’s products if you don’t like them you can return for a refund, which is why I often decide to go ahead and try it. However, I did not return these. They are acceptable, but with care.

I was surprised at the ‘give’ that I feel when ...

• doing something basic like spreading soft spread margarine on bread with a knife or reaching in for a dab of mayonnaise with a spoon. I just didn’t feel secure with it. It was like they might break. Now I need to point out that this is just how I felt. None of the utensils have broken.

It’s just when I’m cooking

and eating, I really don’t want to be concerned about the cutlery. If I’m stirring something as something as hot chocolate or mashed potatoes, I just don’t want to think about the strength of the spoon. I’m not talking heavy duty thick foods here.

I was just very disappointed with Raley’s Fine Living Heavy Duty Cutlery and probably won’t ever purchase them again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53212908980331/k2311a122/12.2.09