Santitas White Corn Tortilla Chips  » Food  »
  • Santitas White Corn Tortilla Chips make me wish that I would be more daring when I shop for chips at the store

• by Orrymain

Santitas White Corn Tortilla Chips make me wish that I would be more daring when I shop for chips at the store. My sister loves tortilla chips and she’s always buying them and then bringing me the remnants. Recently, she brought over a bag of leftovers from a party she went to. Each time I reach in for one of

these chips, it’s with skepticism, but every time I try tortilla chips, I tend to love them. Still, when I go to the store, I reach for the Fritos or the Lays. It’s a bad habit and one I should really work on breaking because these chips are healthier.

Santitas White Corn Tortilla Chips come in a bright yellow and white package ...

• that say they are ‘Autentico Estilo Mexicano’. They are made with 100% real corn. Every part of the package is bilingual from the name to the technical information. They are apparently sold by Frito Lay so no wonder they’re good. I just wish I could get the internal willpower to buy tortilla chips like these when I do my
        own shopping.

The chips were light and tasty. I enjoyed every one of them that I had. I would snack on a few at a time and feel satisfied. They weren’t greasy to me, but tasted crispy and fresh. I’m not a tortilla nut, which makes this even more of a testament to the brand. I’d like to have them again.

N.Porter says :

Although I like and enjoy your product. I would appreciate if you would be so kind to cut down on the salt.Today I bought another 1 and I am experiencing the same. I hope you will take this into consideration,or I have to resort to another product. Thanking you for your attention.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27212908940331/k2311a122/12.2.09