Keebler Fudge Shoppe Fudge Stripes Cookies
  • Thus, I'm experimenting a tad more, and since I believe Keebler to be a trusted brand, I'm not as leery of buying the unknown from them
  • That's why I decided to try these, to see if it was close to that same taste I'd always enjoyed
  • The Keebler Fudge Shoppe Fudge Stripes Cookies are more of a fudge taste and the shortbread is more candied in my opinion

• by Orrymain

I’ve been purchasing more Keebler products lately simply because they’ve been on sale. I just can’t believe how ridiculous cookie prices are these days. I just won’t buy them at regular pricing because they are more of a luxury to me. Thus, I’m experimenting a tad more, and since I believe Keebler to be a trusted brand, I’m

not as leery of buying the unknown from them.

In the past, I’ve purchased Fudge Stripe cookies from another brand. That was more of a shortbread taste, but they were great and I loved them. That’s why I decided to try these, to see if it was close to that same taste I’d always enjoyed.

In truth, the tastes are very ...

• different. The Keebler Fudge Shoppe Fudge Stripes Cookies are more of a fudge taste and the shortbread is more candied in my opinion. These are also a tad thinner. They are easier to break. With my teeth, it’s better to break any hard food like this than to bite into it. So while this product is
        by its own definition ‘fudge covered shortbread cookies’, for me it’s more fudge candy taste than the shortbread cookie taste.

Now that isn’t a bad thing. It’s a different taste, but I enjoyed it quite a bit. I’d buy these again without hesitation if the mood struck. It’s actually nice to have a chocolate cookie where the chocolate isn’t overbearing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27212908930331/k2311a122/12.2.09