Nutri Dog All Natural Y-Shaped Dental Chew  » Pets  »
2.5
  • Inside the package, there was no problem, but when I pulled out the cardboard with the technical information on it, it just wreaked of odor
  • I know it's suppose to do good but I don't like the greasy feel to holding the product and this odor has to go

• by Orrymain

There are pros and cons to the Nutri Dog All Natural Y-Shaped Dental Chew and at the head of the list for me is the con for the obnoxious order that goes with it. For example, I actually gave this last one to one of my dogs about three weeks ago. I’ve kept the plastic packaging with the cardboard information on my desk to use for writing the review which I haven’t had time

to do until now. Inside the package, there was no problem, but when I pulled out the cardboard with the technical information on it, it just wreaked of odor. Having out for the last couple of minutes and it’s actually giving me a headache. I’m all for all natural treats and giving my dogs things to help them snack healthy and be orally better, but this smell is unacceptable and it’s why I ...

• don’t buy many products like this one.

Second on the list is also a con and that is that instead of this being something that would last even a couple of minutes, my dog downed in almost immediately. The Y-shape was supposed to make that difficult but even though she was the right weight per the packaging, this chew was no match for her.

The concept of the Y-shape is good. It’s supposed to prevent gulping

and choking. My dog didn’t gulp it, but it just had not substance for her. Maybe they need to rethink the weight suggestion. I can see the one I gave my medium size dog working for a smaller dog, like a beagle.

I can’t say that I’m a fan. I know it’s suppose to do good but I don’t like the greasy feel to holding the product and this odor has to go.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29212908920331/k2311a122/12.2.09