SINCHEW.com.my
  • Though I am just at home, but I know more news than my friends that working outside
  • Sometimes, I participate in their contest online and get some gift like cosmetic products, movie tickets, household products and etc. I enjoy reading their novel which published everyday
  • For anybody that can read chinese, I really recommend you for this newspaper

• by Tan Wan Nee
      I love reading very much. Everyday, I read newspaper online.

Sinchew.

com.

my is one of the newspapers I read through internet everyday.

It is in chinese version, reporting local, overseas,

politics, economy, entertainment….

Anything I can think of, I can the news in sinchew.

com.

my.

Though I am just at home, but I know more news than my friends that working ...

• outside.

I enjoy reading their novel which published everyday.

I get the share markets update, local activities organized, sports, leisure news and lot lots of fun here! For anybody that can read chinese, I really recommend you for this newspaper.

Andrew Fan says :

I had been inform that , there was 1 article from Melaka , the women is searching for a partner and she had 1 kid. the article was about 2 weeks ago. could you provide me more details on that. thanks regards.

Elaine says :

?

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2050990890530/k2311a095/9.5.06