Dogswell Happy Hips Chicken and Oats Recipe Dog Food  » Pets  »
  • I've considered buying this product as I think it could really benefit my dogs over time

• by Orrymain

Recently, I gave my dogs Dogswell Happy Hips Chicken and Oats Recipe Dog Food. I’ll point out that this was just a sample, so the review is more based on the initial impression of this product and not use over a long period of time. This is important because one of the reasons for using this particular dog food is to help maintain healthy joints.

Since this food was given on the short term, I can’t attest one way or the other to the long term pros and cons.

One of the big pros of this product is that it’s all natural, something that is very important these days. There’s no corn,wheat, gluten, or added hormones in it, per the package. It’s also a product manufactured in the United States ...

• and with some of what has happened in the last couple of years with dog food from other countries, this is also something I look for nowadays.

When I opened the package initially, I was pleased with the look, aroma, and feel of the food. By this I mean, the round kibbles were pleasing to look at, there really wasn’t any scent at all, and when I

held it, it didn’t feel greasy or nasty like some do. The food looked and felt healthy.

As for the true test, my dogs loved it. They were eager to eat it and they wanted more. Tails were wagging as they ate it. For me, that’s the test that really counts.

I’ve considered buying this product as I think it could really benefit my dogs over time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29212908880331/k2311a122/12.2.09