Clinique Pore Minimizer T-Zone Shine Control
  • The worst thing that can happen to having more blemishes and your face is definitely not attractive when you have huge pores
  • I like the aspect when it gives you shine control in your T-Zone area
  • This is really true because I noticed whenever I am using this that my skin is not oily
  • The best way to minimize oil in your face
  • With this pore minimizing serum from Clinique, it solved my problem

• by dimples15

One of the things I complain about my skin is the pores in my face. There are several causes too why our pores are enlarged. First, it depends on the age. When we grow old, one of the ugliest manifestation of unhealthy skin are enlarged pores. Diet is also contributory, the vitamins we drink and even sun exposure. The latter is the main culprit for me given that it aggravated my current situation. There are people who are born with huge pores but the constant exposure to the sun would really worsen it. The worst thing that can happen to having more blemishes and your face is definitely not attractive when you have huge pores. It can be so obvious from afar and it is not really pleasing. When you apply your foundation, if you have huge pores, this will be obvious. Thus,

I have tried cosmetic procedure for this but at the same time, I am in search for the perfect product to minimize my pores. My main concern is the pores around my cheeks and my T-Zone are.

This product from Clinique not just minimizes pores but likewise helps in controlling oil in the T-Zone area. The main effect on minimizing pores is a bluff. I guess it would minimize but to a minimal only. Those who have huge enlarged pores, seek non-invasive pore-minimizing procedures because this is not the answer for your prayers. This cannot afford giving solution to worst problems but rather can minimize and prevent too. There was no substantial improvement that I can share in my skin but rather it made my pores look firm which is good. When I apply foundation, the pores don’t sip into the foundation and resurfaces.

• I like the aspect when it gives you shine control in your T-Zone area. This is really true because I noticed whenever I am using this that my skin is not oily. The reason why this is so is because this serum is in gel-form. The best way to minimize oil in your face.

I also appreciate that it can blend well under my makeup. I like this as my base coat for my face in order to prevent oily skin all troughout the day. The formula is very good that it is compatible with my foundation and it really blends well. There were no inconsistencies that I experience like sometimes we can observe that some cosmetic prevents some of your makeup from penetrating your skin. This is not one of those because it is fast absorbing and after a minute, you can

feel it absorbed in your face and immediately you can start applying makeup.

The best thing for me is it is anti-acne meaning it can also prevent further blemishes. It has this superior preventing ability that it controls my breakouts. I use to have bad genes and this is one of the reasons why my pores are enlarged because of the blemishes that I used to have while I was still young. With this pore minimizing serum from Clinique, it solved my problem. This is really a miracle serum in terms of preventing breakouts. It also heals existing pimples in your face. This is the fun part for me because it has lots of benefits and not just a mere pore minimizing serum.

This is available for oily to very oily skin types and it costs 14.50$ for 15ml. No irritating smell and leaves a velvety-soft natural finish.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31212908460231/k2311a122/12.2.09