Loreal Hydrafresh All Day Hydration Supply, Aqua-Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I always get the maximum satisfaction if I use its counterpart facial foam, really the best
  • I am an avid fan and user of Loreal products and my skin used into it so I don’t see any problem if I try this one
  • About its price, definitely Loreal is cheaper than my Clinique
  • Although I do not use it daily, I know that this moisturizer has a great part in making my skin fresh and healthy so I don’t bother anymore how much does it costs

• by amazingme

If I have one word to describe how incredible the Loreal Hydrafresh All Day Hydration Supply is, that would be refreshing. When it comes to freshness and skin hydration, no other brands could beat this aqua gel daily moisturizer of Loreal. I love this product to the fullest. I first bought it together with the Hydrafresh facial foam. I always get the maximum satisfaction if I use its counterpart facial foam, really the best.

The packaging of Loreal Hydrafresh moisturizer has nothing special as to the rest of the Loreal products. It is in a frosted hollow jar with a content of 50ml and sealed in a carton box. Well, I find it very usual and as a matter fact I did not get attracted to this packaging the first time I saw it. I only just got curious then to look and purchase because this

product was new to me and first out in the market. I am an avid fan and user of Loreal products and my skin used into it so I don’t see any problem if I try this one. It is a semi-transparent gel with mellow green in color and its texture is so soft and pure. And what makes this moisturizer amazed me is that it is not sticky the fact that it is a gel. I haven’t tried the essence variant of this Hydrafresh moisturizer but I have heard that it performs almost the same with gel but according to some, gel is much better than the essence one.

My skin is worth for this product. I have never seen my face as hydrated as this from the first time I had this moisturizer with me. Of course, don’t expect from this moisturizer for ...

• whitening or lightening effect for it is much concentrated on hydration. As it name says, it is true indeed. Its label never lies on me. I see the real difference in my face before and after using this product.

This moisturizer really makes my skin hydrated, alive and healthy without looking my face oily and watery. This is the big difference in this product compared to others. There are lots of moisturizers and some are much leading brands which are indeed do skin moisturizing perfectly but most of them do not have the hydration effect and making worst, make my skin oily. But with the Loreal Hydrafresh All Day Hydration Supply, I will never go wrong. I really love its very refreshing scent. I don’t know how to describe its cool smell but it is truly refreshing. It seems like a gel placed inside a

refrigerator. When I apply this gel onto my thoroughly washed and dried face, I feel there’s a bag of ice place in my face. This is some kind of a weird feeling but true.

About its price, definitely Loreal is cheaper than my Clinique. It is almost the same price with Neutrogena. I don’t mind how expensive the Loreal Hydrafresh All Day Hydration Supply because I am truly satisfied. Although I do not use it daily, I know that this moisturizer has a great part in making my skin fresh and healthy so I don’t bother anymore how much does it costs. Everybody should try this gel type moisturizer. If you haven’t tried a gel type, perhaps you should try especially for skin hydration. This could be perfect for dry skin to restore moisture. Be sure also to get the Hydrafresh facial form for best result.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31112908390731/k2311a121/12.1.09