Walmart Mini Donuts  » Food  »
  • I’m not a huge fan of a lot of Walmart brands but these donuts were among the best we have had
  • And, it looks like the box didn’t cost a whole lot of money, meaning there was some value as well as quality
  • I didn’t buy these the first time around but I definitely will consider buying this particular brand of mini donuts in the future

• by Steve

My parents surprised us yesterday with some groceries they picked up at Walmart. Among those groceries were individual packs of Walmart Mini Donuts.

Those proved to be pretty good.

I’m not a huge fan of a lot of Walmart brands but these donuts were among the best we have had.

There were two kinds, chocolate and powdered and each package had 5 or 6 donuts in it.

Unlike a lot of other pre-packaged donuts, these were extremely fresh.

I wouldn’t say they were as fresh as donuts you can pick up at a local bakery but they were much fresher ...

• than plenty of other brands we have purchased; brands that tasted like they packaged the donuts months before and were trying to convince us they were freshly made.

Everyone in my family enjoys these, including my daughter, who usually will only eat one or two out of a pack but

managed to eat an entire package by herself.

And, it looks like the box didn’t cost a whole lot of money, meaning there was some value as well as quality.

I didn’t buy these the first time around but I definitely will consider buying this particular brand of mini donuts in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27112908340731/k2311a121/12.1.09