New Moon film  » Movies  »
  • I have to say, I know I am a massive geek for being excited as I was too see the fill New Moon
  • There was more to the story line this time and you got to see different characters in more depth such as Jacob Black, who looked amazing

• by Jebb

I have to say, I know I am a massive geek for being excited as I was too see the fill New Moon. After I saw Twilight last year I had to read all the books which were really good, and I was so excited to see the next film. When the first trailer was out my friend told me

and I was so excited, Its sad really.

Anyway I went to see New Moon with my friend. I did not book tickets which I a proud of as i do not come over too eager even though I was. I have to say it was better than the first film, Twilight. There was more to the story line this time and you got to see different characters in more depth such as Jacob Black, who looked amazing. It was all very well acted and the effects were amazing.

There was a lot more action between the werewolves and the Volturi which thickened the plot against Twilight which was mainly based around a love story. It is clear that there ...

• New Moon film
      is more heartbreak in this one which for those who have not read the book was a surprise. Also the characters looked quite different, compared to the last one. It just seemed like the film had more money so they could do more which I suppose is not a bad thing.

I have to say it was a very good film

that I will probably go and see again. It is a great film for people of all ages, It does not matter what age. The book was better than the film however, but it tends that books usually are better as there is a lot more detail however I loved the film. Not sure if I am on team Edward or team Jacob.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11112908040731/k2311a121/12.1.09