Dove Anti-Perspirant Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I might say that its a bit expensive compare to other deodorant in the market but your money its worthy because of its quality and its made by dove so you can guarantee that it would protect your skin because as I've noticed even before dove only uses the most gentle ingredients for their products and I'm thankful for that because they really cared for those who have sensitive skin like me

• by littleyanna

Eversince, I was really amazed with the product lines of dove because they’re known for great products like soap and facial wash but one product that interests me most made by them is the Dove Anti-perspirant deodorant. It’s new to my ears but then again I’m persuaded to buy one since I wanna try it and see the difference among the others.

One

thing that I really like about their deodorant is that it’s not greasy and it dries up easily after you apply it. The fragrant of the dove deodorant is also good because it smells like bath soap and not only that it contains moisturizer so I’m pretty sure that my underarm won’t get irritated and you know what true enough because I ...

• feel better each use.I might say that its a bit expensive compare to other deodorant in the market but your money its worthy because of its quality and its made by dove so you can guarantee that it would protect your skin because as I’ve noticed even before dove only uses the most gentle ingredients for their products and I’m thankful for
        that because they really cared for those who have sensitive skin like me.

In choosing the right anti-perspirant product for us we should take in consideration the quality not only the price because our health is at stake so we should be mindful enough. I can guarantee that this anti-perspirant deodorant made by dove is something that is very beneficial specially for the women.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31112907970731/k2311a121/12.1.09