Nikon CoolPix S640 camera  » Cameras  »
  • I like the fact that Nikon's CoolPixS640 is very easy to use because of its image stabilization function and auto-focus system
  • Once back in the hotel room, I recharged the Li-ion Rechargeable Battery while downloading the pictures into my computer with the USB cable that came along with the package when I bought the camera

• by vampoet

I like the fact that Nikon’s CoolPixS640 is very easy to use because of its image stabilization function and auto-focus system. Recently I graduated and we all tried to capture a picture of us jumping up in mid-air. The shots turned out great. Our images were not blurred when we were in mid-air.

The 5X optical zoom and Auto Scene Selection made it

very easy for me to capture some of my favorite shots of the scenery when I went to Bali for a holiday last June. I was also able to edit some of the sunset pictures using the in-camera Quick Retouch features to get the effect I desired. I just had to play around with the amount of light and contrast of the sunset scene I captured with this feature. With 12.2-Megapixels the pictures turned out nothing less then stunning, helping me to relive the memories of a most enjoyable trip.

Under its Smart Portrait System, pictures of my girlfriend turned out great as it fixed the red-eye effect people get with normal cheap cameras. We also managed to capture some funny moments celebrating my Dad’s 50th ...

• Nikon CoolPix S640 camera
      birthday on video which turned out great with its 640×480 movie mode.

Once back in the hotel room, I recharged the Li-ion Rechargeable Battery while downloading the pictures into my computer with the USB cable that came along with the package when I bought the camera.

Nikon CoolPix S640 is a must have for anyone who intend to travel. It is also a delight to

use to capture the candid moments in life. The price is also very affordable. Sure, it is around USD$246 but it is a better alternative to the more expensive professional cameras that can go by thousands of dollars. It is also not very bulky with its less than 1-inch thick body. Handling it is almost as sexy as handling my girlfriend. Of course nothing can replace her!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43112907940731/k2311a121/12.1.09