Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality Shampoo & Conditioner
  • I was skeptical of this product at first because I thought it wouldn't work for my hair type, but I was amazed at the results
  • When I started using this product, I noticed my hair stopped breaking as easily
  • I think I got mine on sale, by one get one free

• by Cindy C

I absolutely love this product. This is a new Shampoo and conditioner by Pantene Pro-V.

This product contains natural ingredients such as, Avocado, Bamboo and Grapeseed Extrac that promotes hair strength and smoothness. I am so glad to have found a natural hair product on the market that is affordable and works wonders.

I should start by saying I have 4a type hair. So it is more on the coarser side. My hair is

generally dry and desperately needs moisture. I was skeptical of this product at first because I thought it wouldn’t work for my hair type, but I was amazed at the results. It leaves your hair clean, silky smooth and soft.

I started with the shampoo. My hair started detangling right away, I couldn’t believe it. I put the conditioner in and my hair was silky smooth, like butter, it was also very moisturizing, but ...

• not greasy.

I would suggest this shampoo if you are hoping to get a straight sleek style. I would also suggest this product if you blow dry and straighten your hair often. My reason for this is because it really helps to prevent breakage and it also strengthens your hair. When I started using this product, I noticed my hair stopped breaking as easily. My hair was also unbelievably sleek. My hair never moves

and sways but after using this product I looked like I just stepped out of a salon.

This product is also very affordable. They run for about 4.99. Pantene Pro-V is also on sale often in drug stores. I think I got mine on sale, by one get one free.

This is a great product for any hair type to try if you are on a budget and you want salon quality hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31112907840731/k2311a121/12.1.09