Limited Edition Sylvania 22″ HDTV  » Electronics  »
  • I bought this HDTV from Fred Meyer's about 4 months ago for a good price, just above 200 dollars, and I have to say it was worth every penny
  • This was actually the first thing I noticed about this TV and probably it's best quality
  • I would recommend this HDTV for anyone, the picture is so bright and crisp you'll forget it's only 22

• by aquaholic

I bought this HDTV from Fred Meyer’s about 4 months ago for a good price, just above 200 dollars, and I have to say it was worth every penny. This is my first High Definition Television, and I’m no

videophile, but from what I can tell the picture quality is great, especially if you’re upgrading from Standard Definition.

The setup menu is very simple and I didn’t need to refer to the manual once. I was however confused at the many different “picture options,” including a special setting for watching sports or playing a movie. They didn’t seem to make much of a difference. A feature I would have liked to see here is the option to “name ...

• Limited Edition Sylvania 22
      your channels,” like my TV downstairs does. Some channels I’ve found after setting up my television have been named 90-1, 90-2, 90-3, and so on. It gets a little confusing.

I was very surprised at the rich, deep, sound

it created with Dolby Digital and Simulated Surround Sound. This was actually the first thing I noticed about this TV and probably it’s best quality.

I would recommend this HDTV for anyone, the picture is so bright and crisp you’ll forget it’s only 22″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16112907710631/k2311a121/12.1.09