Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Night Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • After two weeks, I noticed it fade and my skin now is more younger looking
  • I really have no problem with Neutrogena because they almost have the purest products which really nourishes the skin
  • The part that I enjoy the most is the time when I am applying this on my face just before I take a sleep

• by becca5040

During daytime, women has this routine. They cleanse, apply moisturizer, sunscreen and then makeup. Most of the women today only do this and they do not pay close attention on skin care at night. At night, while we are sleeping, the body focusses on rejuvenating and repairing itself and skin is more likely to absorb the nourishing ingredients of a quality night cream. Hence, it is during nighttime when we need to nourish our skin. Being bombarded by free radicals, UV rays from the sun and air pollution, we should need a night cream which can help our skin recuperate from these aggressors. But what should we look

for in a night cream?

This brand of “ageless restoratives” from Neutrogena has tremendous claim for skin caring and fighting skin aging. Their antioxidant night cream is one of those. This ( Ageless Restoratives ) particular collection from Neutrogena contains almost the same ingredients like the patented “essential soy”, “feverfew” and ” Gamma Tocopherol” for skin irritation. The latter is one of the most potent forms of vitamin E which is a well known antioxidant. Hence, as regards to ingredients, this night cream has enough to heal your skin at night.

I am mindful with the immediate effects of a night cream. When I started using this,

• I did not feel any development in my skin immediately. The upper part of my face has fine lines which were distinctly obvious. After two weeks, I noticed it fade and my skin now is more younger looking. This night cream really works well in targetting signs of aging. There is also vast improvements in terms of the texture of my skin. It is more supple and smooth. I really enjoy caressing it now especially after I get up in the morning.

This night cream is very safe on the skin. It has passed almost all standard test for skin care. I really have no problem with Neutrogena because

they almost have the purest products which really nourishes the skin.

The part that I enjoy the most is the time when I am applying this on my face just before I take a sleep. The formula is very light and very pleasing on the skin. Unlike those thick, heavy and warm night creams which irritates me, this one spares you from all those unwanted experiences. It is fast absorbing too with a mild light scent.

This is a nice night cream given its enormous ingredients which really targets specific problems on skin aging. The product is also very safe thus no need to worry about allergies or skin reactions.

Vivian says :

I`ve been using neutrogena intensive night cream for about a month now around my neck and face. For the past week or so Ive been experiencing some itching on my neck it`s not a constant itching but it itches sometimes and my neck gets red and it`s irritated feels likes it`s on fire I`m wondering if I should be concern about this? Should I stop using the cream all together? Also I don`t know if it`s only my tube of night cream or not but the cream does not have a very pleasant smell. Is that normal? I also use the day cream and it doesn`t smell like the night one. Anxious to have an answer to my questions. Thank you.

Galega says :

You are having irritation on your skin with itching and red rashes. Clearly this is a sign of allergic reaction. I would suggest you to immediately discontinue using this product and find a suitable alternative.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31112907700631/k2311a121/12.1.09