L’Oreal Panoramic Curl Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • The wand is slightly curved for a more convenient application

• by becca5040

Mascara is a cosmetic used to darken, lighten, color, thicken and defining the eyelashes. Both an eyeliner and a mascara complements each other. It is like when you have to undergo heart transplant, you need a cardiologist and an anthesiologist at the same time. An eyeliner can give you a distinct look likewise a mascara too. With a few strokes of it, your eyes can be more dramatic and more emphasized. The eyes as they say is the window to the soul and when people see you, they look at you through the eyes, that is why for me, it is important to keep them looking beautiful and appealing. The point of mascara is to enhance the beauty of the eyes by making them

look open. I tried several mascaras and I have liked some of the features of this one.

This collection under L’Oreal comes with four shades. Black is the often used color but there is dark gray which is close to charcoal, brown and violet. Except if you want to imitate Lady Gaga or you are going to a costume party wherein you will use violet as your mascara, black is often the color that I use. I judge the color based on its intensity when it reaches your lashes. Other mascara claims it is black but sadly when you apply it, the color is dull. L’Oreal Panoramic Curl Mascara’s color is the darkest black I have tried and when you apply it, the color enhances ...

• your lashes.

I also like the formula of this mascara because it is safe on the eyes. I have been wearing contact lens ever since my vision started to get blurred and your mascara should not be harsh to your eyes especially if you are wearing contact lenses. I never experienced any irritation or any discomfort when I am using this mascara. Before I experienced allergic reactions with my old brand but I did not with L’Oreal Panoramic Curl Mascara.

The brush of this mascara is very impressive. This is the most important feature in every mascara. The wand is slightly curved for a more convenient application. This is very good for me cutting your effort in half during application. This “panoramic curl” promises two

things, first extreme curl and it also separates the lashes. With regard to giving you fluttering lashes, it is correct because the bristles in the brush has the ability to stretching your lashes to the fullest. Likewise, the bristles are segregated and placed correctly so that when you brush up your lashes, every coat separates its lashes.

I also experienced before that some brands of mascara gives you flakes and it often goes to your eyes eventually hurting them or irritating them. This mascara is flake-proof. The mascara does not bend, break or feather. It stays in place. This one is also impressive because it is scent-free. Most mascara smells like toxic chemicals which I really hate. Good thing this is not one of those.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31112907690631/k2311a121/12.1.09