Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Booster Serum
  • In my search for the perfect skin care line which addresses the specific problem on skin aging, I tried Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Booster Serum
  • I noticed lots of changes in my face especially the wrinkles
  • This is the foremost issue I really don't like about day creams

• by becca5040

The process is always forward not backwards thus aging is a fact of life. This does not mean that we cannot accept this but rather how to prevent it. With the advancement of cosmetics, even surgery has the answers to this. People want to look youthful for as long as possible. There are plenty of beauty products that claim to help your skin. Sadly, there is no complete skin care miracle which really works in just one try. It’s all about what works best for you. In my search for the perfect skin care line which addresses the specific problem on

skin aging, I tried Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Booster Serum. The main reason why I tried this was because of its content. I was advised that “anti-oxidants” help ease your face from wrinkles and they prevent it too.

It really helps if you day cream comes with lots of bonuses and not just moisturizing. While in search for the perfect facial moisturizer, I used this mainly because of its anti-oxidants. Just like the claim of other brands, anti-oxidant in this serum claims to reverse the look of damage caused by the sun,stress and pollutants. This contains “feverfew”, “gamma tocopherol” and “essential

soy”. The latter is enrich with protein which also aids skin hydration. The effect as regards on diminishing fine lines in your face is best achieved with this facial serum. I noticed lots of changes in my face especially the wrinkles. The smile in my eyes looks much brighter without wrinkles because of this face serum. Is there really effect in taking care of the damage? There is because this brought about a more refined texture taking care of wrinkles and giving you a smooth face. This I have achieved within four weeks.

There is so much pleasure you will feel ...

• Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Booster Serum
      everytime you will apply this face serum because it is not sticky or warm on the skin. Other day cream causes shiny appearances on your skin and it does not blend well with your foundation. This is the foremost issue I really don’t like about day creams. My foundation usually does not blend in. I have to wait for several minutes to let it sink in. This is not the case with Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Booster Serum. It has this perfect blending effect on your makeup and absorbs quickly. No more tiring moments blending in with my foundation.

I also

like that this face serum has light fragrance. It is almost very pleasing and nothing to distract you. Usually we always complain about too much smell in some day creams to the point that my eyes get teary eyed because of its harsh and strong scent. Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Booster Serum has a very light scent almost minimal.There is also a long term effect that I experienced from this face serum. Skin is more refined and less sagging in my skin was experienced. There is also future protection from skin aging with regard to this face serum which is very good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31112907670631/k2311a121/12.1.09