Andrea false lashes
  • I bought a pair thinking they were Ardell lashes and it wasn’t until I got home did I realize they were a different brand
  • Now, I’ve tried their makeup remover products before and they’re very popular, but this was my first experience with their false lashes
  • I found the glue doesn’t hold it tight enough and wears off over time, probably due to the oils in the eyelids
  • Overall, I thought that Andrea false lashes were decent but not the best, even for a drug store brand

• by liberty

I’ve long been a fan of false lashes. I don’t wear them often, about as often as I wear a full face of makeup, which is rare. I typically only wear them to weddings and when I’m going out with my friends, any place that I will get photographed. False lashes do wonders for photographs. I usually buy Ardell lashes at Wal-Mart, Walgreens or Sally Beauty store, but one day I went to Walgreens and found some new lashes. I bought a pair thinking they were Ardell lashes and it wasn’t until I

got home did I realize they were a different brand. The lashes I bought were actually Andrea. Now, I’ve tried their makeup remover products before and they’re very popular, but this was my first experience with their false lashes. So the following are my pros and cons for Andrea false lashes.

I’ll start off with the pros first. What I liked about these false lashes was that it came in several different styles. I got some thick demi ones. They’re also very affordable at around $4, which is how much my Ardell lashes usually ...

• costs. They’re obviously an easy product to find because it’s sold in Walgreens. I also liked that these lashes came with eyelash glue and it’s made with 100 percent human hair.

Now for the cons to these false eyelashes. Although a tube of glue comes with it it’s not a very good glue, it didn’t stick well, not nearly as good as my DUO glue. I found the glue doesn’t hold it tight enough and wears off over time, probably due to the oils in the eyelids. I mentioned that they came in several

different styles but the styles don’t vary much. You won’t find anything too dramatically different. The last thing I didn’t like about these false lashes was that although they look great on camera they don’t look that great in person. They’re just too long and big, just too unnatural looking.

Overall, I thought that Andrea false lashes were decent but not the best, even for a drug store brand. I probably wouldn’t purchase another pair, but to each their own. For the same price I’d much rather just stick to my Ardell lashes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313011907460730/k2311a1130/11.30.09