Dr. Teal’s Epsom Salt Soaking Solution  » Cosmetics  »
  • All I know is that I prefer using the Epsom salts to any bubble bath, bath oil or other bath products that I have ever tried
  • I would highly recommend this item to anyone who likes taking long baths and relaxing

• by Jessie Bahrey

My love of Jacuzzis gets more serious in the cold months, especially after a run. I received as a gift a product called Dr. Teal’s Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, in Lavender, and I have been using it almost daily, especially after a long run in the cold or wet weather. I have always read about Epsom salts in old books as something people have used in the past for relieving sore muscles,

but I had never tried them before I tried this item, and I didn’t even know anything about them-but they sure make my baths wonderful.

There was an information pamphlet in the package, so after my first great bath, I did a bit of reading. It was news to me that Epsom salts actually contain Magnesium and Sulfate, which are two components that many people are lacking naturally and have to take supplements for. I actually take these in my multi-vitamin every day. These two minerals have many medicinal benefits, such flushing out toxins and metals from cells, regulating electrolytes and improving the body’s circulatory system. The salts also relieve stress. Dr/ Teal’s version of Epsom salts also contain essential oils, in this case lavender extract, so they also soothe and soften your skin as well as providing the benefits of Magnesium and Sulfate.

All ...

• Dr. Teal’s Epsom Salt Soaking Solution
      I know is that I prefer using the Epsom salts to any bubble bath, bath oil or other bath products that I have ever tried. Obviously, they don’t really work in the shower. I find that they are better at moisturizing my skin and even getting rid of (exfoliating) the dry, dead skin than even my most luxurious bath oils. I find the fragrance of lavender to be extremely stress-relieving and relaxing,
      and I sleep deeply if I have a bath before going to bed. I have since purchased another scent, Eucalyptus Spearmint, which is equally nice, although I find it to be slightly more invigorating, so I don’t use this scent before bed. Dr. Teal’s Epsom Salt Soaking Solution is also very inexpensive; I paid only $6 for 2 pounds at Walmart! I would highly recommend this item to anyone who likes taking long baths and relaxing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313011907200730/k2311a1130/11.30.09