New York Style - Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips
  • I also highly recommend them to any person that loves both cinnamon and sugar because these chips deliver both in abundance

• by GenesisOne

New York Style - Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips make for a sweet snack to have in the afternoon. The combination of cinnamon and sugar is rich and does a great job of awakening my senses when I am feeling drowsy.

I really like how there is a fine balance between the cinnamon and sugar flavors.

Neither dominates, and so, I can taste both pretty much equally well.

Since these chips are real sweet, I do not use any sort of dipping sauce.

Besides, if I were to use dipping sauce, that would cover up some of the cinnamon sugar sweetness and I certainly do not want that.

I also like how crunchy and crispy these chips are.

They really crack when I bite into them! Sometimes small fragments fly, so they can be a ...

• little messy to munch on.

It is also good to know that these chips are all natural.

While the sweetness is not so good for my teeth or blood sugar, at least the chips will be easily digested by my body.

I try to have these chips when I am at home and able to brush my teeth after I finish eating them because even though I

try to brush after all snacks, sweet snacks in particular give me the urge to brush, so as an on the go the go type of snack, these chips are off the list for me.

When at home though, they are great and I plan on continuing to purchase them.

I also highly recommend them to any person that loves both cinnamon and sugar because these chips deliver both in abundance!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273011907140730/k2311a1130/11.30.09