New York Style - Garlic Pita Chips
1.5
  • New York Style - Garlic Pita Chips disappointed me from the first chip that I tasted to the last in the bag

• by GenesisOne

New York Style - Garlic Pita Chips disappointed me from the first chip that I tasted to the last in the bag. While it might sound odd that I finished the bag despite the fact that I was unhappy with these chips, I really dislike throwing food away because I equate that to throwing money away.

If it is tolerable

and edible, I will eat it, and that was the case with these chips.

What disappointed me about these chips was the lack of an intense or even decent garlic flavor.

The garlic was present, but in quantities that I simply was not satisfied with.

Even the lightly salted variety of these chips offer more flavor than these garlic chips,

• and the garlic chips do not have the word “light” on the bag.

It is a shame that more garlic was not used because there is a lot to like about these chips.

They are all natural chips, and all natural is most certainly a good thing for the body.

They have a real pleasant texture thanks to their crispiness.

All this chip needed to be very enjoyable and satisfying was a rich garlic flavor.

Without a great garlic flavor, I have no reason at all to spend money on these chips again.

I obviously also will not be recommending these chips because I think others that really like garlic flavored foods will be disappointed in what this chip has to offer, as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273011907130730/k2311a1130/11.30.09