New York Style - Lightly Salted Pita Chips
  • I think that there is enough salt present to give these chips a simple flavor, but flavor nonetheless

• by GenesisOne

New York Style - Lightly Salted Pita Chips are chips that indeed do not have very much salt sprinkled across their surfaces. There is certainly sufficient salt added to these chips to make them slightly salty, but not so much that the salt will be the only thing that a person tastes.

I think that there is enough salt present to

give these chips a simple flavor, but flavor nonetheless.

Although I have found that once I dip these chips in pretty much any dipping sauce, the salt flavor is completely overwhelmed and disappears, and thus it is like I am eating plain chips as opposed to lightly salted chips.

Basically then, the only way to enjoy the slightly salted nature of ...

• these chips is to consume them plain, or use a dipping sauce that has a lot of salt in it.

Some other qualities that this chip has to offer that I find appealing is the fact that they are quite crispy and also the way that they are made.

These chips are all natural and while that does not mean that

these chips are a healthy snack item by any means, at least they are easier and safer for the body to breakdown and digest.

The spicy pepper and cinnamon sugar chips remain a part of my favorites, although I have purchased these more than once and I expect at some point in the future I will again come back to this variety of chip.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273011907120730/k2311a1130/11.30.09