New York Style - Spicy Three Peppers
  • This can be messy, but I like a crispy chip, and this chip definitely fits the definition of crispy
  • I will continue to purchase these chips once or twice a year and I would recommend them to any person that likes spicy foods with a pepper flavor to them

• by GenesisOne

New York Style - Spicy Three Peppers is a snack chip that is not as spicy as the name might suggest. Oh there is a definite bite to these chips and they do invoke a build-up of “heat” in one’s mouth, but I do not think that these chips are going to send many people scurrying for something cold to drink - at least, that was not the

case with me.

Now in terms of flavor, these chips are quite tasty.

They do have a rich pepper flavor and even a decent aroma that reminds me of peppers.

I do not believe that the makers of this chip could have done any more to improve the sharpness and depth of the pepper flavor that coats every part of this chip.

Another quality that this chip has ...

• to offer that pleases me is its crispy texture.

This is a real crispy chip that will often shatter when I bite into it.

This can be messy, but I like a crispy chip, and this chip definitely fits the definition of crispy! Another thing that I like about this chip is that it is made with all natural ingredients.

I like the idea of eating foods that

are natural or mostly natural because it is better for my body, and I always like it when a company prepares its products in such a way.

Overall, these chips are flavorful and crispy and spicy to an extent.

I will continue to purchase these chips once or twice a year and I would recommend them to any person that likes spicy foods with a pepper flavor to them.

Sara Stewart says :

Where can I buy spicy Feta dip?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273011907110730/k2311a1130/11.30.09