New York Style - Cinnamon Raisin Bagel Crisps
  • I could indeed taste some cinnamon flavoring, but I did not taste enough for me to consider these bagels to be truly tasty
  • I still though like them enough to make repeat purchases as well as recommend them

• by GenesisOne

New York Style - Cinnamon Raisin Bagel Crisps excel when it comes to the raisin portion of the bagel crisp but fall short in terms of cinnamon seasoning. For each bagel crisp, which is admittedly fairly small, a good number of raisins are crammed in.

The raisins are tasty and fresh, too.

When it comes to the raisins, the makers of this variety of bagel

crisp did quite well.

However, while the makers of this variety of bagel crisp were generous with the raisins, they were not so generous with the cinnamon.

I could indeed taste some cinnamon flavoring, but I did not taste enough for me to consider these bagels to be truly tasty.

I wish that the cinnamon flavor was as strong and prominent as the raisin flavor ...

• is - if that had been the case, I would have been a real happy purchaser of this item.

The cinnamon deficiency is a real letdown for me though because I really like cinnamon, more so than raisins, and I would have preferred, if the makers had to be skimpy somewhere, that they would have been skimpy on the raisins instead.

Other than that, I

still like to have these bagel crisps because they are still pleasing to the taste buds and I really find the crispy and crunchy texture of the taste buds to be enjoyable.

If the cinnamon seasoning would have been more plentiful, I would not have had any complaints to lodge against these bagel crisps.

I still though like them enough to make repeat purchases as well as recommend them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273011907100730/k2311a1130/11.30.09