New York Style - Biscotti Chocolate
  • When the chocolate and almond flavors mix together, the result is a satisfying combination that I love to experience
  • Thankfully, I do not have such a problem with these cookies
  • I like to alternate between purchasing these cookies and the almond flavored cookies as they both are quite enjoyable
  • I highly recommend these cookies to any person that loves both chocolate and almonds - you have to like both though because there are enough almonds in this cookie to ruin it for you if you are not that crazy about almonds and are mainly purchasing the cookie for the terrific chocolaty goodness

• by GenesisOne

New York Style - Biscotti Chocolate is a really tasty cookie that combines both real and authentic chocolate flavoring with real pieces of almonds. It is really quite a wonderful combination that works very well.

The cookie itself is chocolate and it has a real pleasant and deep chocolate flavor.

Inside the cookie, scattered about in a plentiful manner, are

real pieces of almond.

The almonds are decently sized and have great flavor to them.

When the chocolate and almond flavors mix together, the result is a satisfying combination that I love to experience.

These cookies are tasty regardless of whether I have them as is or if I dip them in milk.

If I do dip the cookies in ...

• milk, they retain their hard exterior and that pleases me.

I hate cookies that fall apart in my hand as I am trying to eat them.

It makes a mess and part of the cookie goes to waste.

Thankfully, I do not have such a problem with these cookies.

I like to alternate between purchasing these cookies and the almond

flavored cookies as they both are quite enjoyable.

I highly recommend these cookies to any person that loves both chocolate and almonds - you have to like both though because there are enough almonds in this cookie to ruin it for you if you are not that crazy about almonds and are mainly purchasing the cookie for the terrific chocolaty goodness.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273011907070730/k2311a1130/11.30.09