New York Style - Biscotti Almond  » Food  »
  • I like the cookie a lot because it has a real rich almond flavor that is present throughout the cookie
  • That I think is the primary reason why this cookie has such a wonderful flavor
  • Without the real almond pieces, I doubt I would have enjoyed them as much
  • If you are in search a tasty and authentic almond cookie that goes great alone or in milk or another refreshment, then I most definitely recommend that you give these almond cookies a try

• by GenesisOne

New York Style - Biscotti Almond is a type of cookie that I feel to be really quite satisfying and enjoyable, in both flavor and texture. I like the cookie a lot because it has a real rich almond flavor that is present throughout the cookie.

There are real almonds baked into this cookie in addition to almond flavoring, so

no matter what part of the cookie I am biting into, I am treated to a scrumptious almond flavor.

The almonds that are found inside the cookie are of impressive size and are fairly plentiful, too.

That I think is the primary reason why this cookie has such a wonderful flavor.

Without the real almond pieces, I doubt I would ...

• have enjoyed them as much.

Plus, whenever I open the bag up, a most pleasant aroma emanates from the bag and the cookies.

Another thing that I like about this cookie is that it is crunchy.

I think this cookie works better as a crunchy cookie than if it had been a soft cookie, withe crunchy almonds and all, and

I am glad that it is not too soft.

I alternate between purchasing this flavor and the chocolate flavored cookies as I find both to be well prepared and flavorful.

If you are in search a tasty and authentic almond cookie that goes great alone or in milk or another refreshment, then I most definitely recommend that you give these almond cookies a try!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273011907060730/k2311a1130/11.30.09