New York Style - Pretzel Flatz Everything
  • It is a pretzel that is in the shape of a chip and designed purposely that way for holding dip and making pretzels more convenient when it comes to dipping
  • All in all, I enjoy both this variety and the original variety and I hope that someday this company will come out with another variety of pretzel chips that I can try and hopefully enjoy

• by GenesisOne

New York Style - Pretzel Flatz Everything is a tasty chip that is actually a pretzel. It is a pretzel that is in the shape of a chip and designed purposely that way for holding dip and making pretzels more convenient when it comes to dipping.

What I most like about this pretzel chip though is not its size and how its size allows for ease

of dipping, but its flavor.

Not only does this chip sport the traditional pretzel flavor of salt on the outside, but it also offers a few other flavors too, namely: poppy seed, garlic and sesame seeds.

All three flavors work quite nicely together and produce a flavor combination that is pleasant to the taste buds.

This is much more than just a pretzel in the shape ...

• of a chip! There are plenty of poppy and sesame seeds and the garlic flavoring is prominent too.

When I dip this chip, the flavors do tend to get washed over by the dip and so that is why I generally eat these chips without any dip at all, because when I do, it is more like I am eating a plain chip with dipping.

That

of course defeats the purpose of purchasing these chips specifically.

All in all, I enjoy both this variety and the original variety and I hope that someday this company will come out with another variety of pretzel chips that I can try and hopefully enjoy.

So far, they are off to a real impressive start with these pretzel chips and I would like to see it continue!

Rhonda Moore says :

re : All in all, I enjoy both this variety and the original variety and I hope that someday this company will come out with another variety of pretzel chips that I can try and hopefully enjoy
    Bring back my pretzel flats. I used to buy every bag I could get my hands on. All my friend and family loved them. Especially the everything ones. Thank you. Sincerely a fan.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273011907050730/k2311a1130/11.30.09