New York Style - Panetini Garlic
1.5
  • I think I taste more toasted bread than garlic seasoning and that is not what I desired when I purchased these
  • I did not enjoy my snack time or my salads as much, but at least I eventually got rid of the bag that I bought
  • I hate throwing away food that I paid for because to me, that is like tossing money in the trash

• by GenesisOne

New York Style - Panetini Garlic is a type of toasted bread sliced into small pieces that I will not be purchasing again. Unlike the three cheese and Parmesan garlic varieties, this variety is rather bland and unimpressive.

The garlic flavoring is just too weak for my taste buds to get excited about.

It tastes to me like the makers of this

crispy and crunchy toast bites were skimpy with the garlic seasoning.

I think I taste more toasted bread than garlic seasoning and that is not what I desired when I purchased these.

If I just wanted to taste toasted bread, I would have purchased the original variety instead.

I finished the bag despite my disappointment in them, sometimes just snacking on them ...

• right out of the bag while other times adding them to my salad in place of croutons.

I did not enjoy my snack time or my salads as much, but at least I eventually got rid of the bag that I bought.

I hate throwing away food that I paid for because to me, that is like tossing money in the trash.

I just will not purchase them again, that is all.

The Parmesan garlic variety suffers from a deficiency in garlic as well, but at least the Parmesan flavoring makes up for the gap in flavor.

With these, however, there is no other flavor besides the toasted bread, and toasted bread alone really does not taste like a whole lot.

I do not recommend these to anybody.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273011907030730/k2311a1130/11.30.09