Sargento Cheese Dips - Cheddar Dip & Zesty Ranch Bagel Chips
  • What I really like about this snack is that the bagels have this really delicious zesty ranch flavor that coats their surfaces
  • It very much reminds me of ranch dressing and I think the makers of this snack food did a great job of getting the ranch flavoring just right
  • As for how filling this snack food is, well, it definitely holds me over for a couple of hours

• by GenesisOne

Sargento Cheese Dips - Cheddar Dip & Zesty Ranch Bagel Chips make for a tasty and memorable snack. This snack consists of three “parts”: the bagel chips, the zesty ranch flavor that can be found already on the chips and the cup of cheddar dip.

coats their surfaces.

It is a strong flavor that really has a kick to it! It very much reminds me of ranch dressing and I think the makers of this snack food did a great job of getting the ranch flavoring just right.

The bagel chips themselves are crispy and very similar to potato chips.

They were smaller than the average potato chip though,

• which really was to be expected since the package that this snack food comes in is pretty compact.

The cheddar dip was good, although I am not particularly crazy about cheddar, but I think that flavor of cheese interacted well with the ranch flavored bagel chips.

hours! It is a great daytime snack to have, in between lunch and dinner, in part, because of the ranch flavoring.

The ranch has a sharp flavor to it that gives my taste buds a real kick and jump starts my dreary eyes and senses.

It is possible to quench some mild hunger pangs and satisfy one’s taste buds with a package of this snack food!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273011907010730/k2311a1130/11.30.09