Sargento - Deli Style Sliced Baby Swiss Cheese  » Food  »
  • If you like mild cheese, than this is definitely a cheese you should try

• by GenesisOne

Sargento - Deli Style Sliced Baby Swiss Cheese is a cheese that I used to purchase and enjoy. I really liked this Swiss cheese because it was the type of cheese that I could put on my sandwich, be it a sandwich that consisted of lunch meat, hamburger or roast beef, and the Swiss cheese would be there and I would be

able to taste it, but it would never dominate the sandwich and draw much of my taste bud’s attention towards it.

It was a cheese that was there, but did not dominate.

However, ever since I tried the aged Swiss cheese, also made by Sargento, I have never purchased another pack of baby Swiss again.

The reason I stopped purchasing this kind ...

• of Swiss cheese is, quite simply, too mild.

I now prefer the sharp yet brief bite that the aged Swiss delivers when I bite into it.

It gives my sandwiches a new degree of flair that they lacked before.

Now if I have regular Swiss or baby Swiss, the sandwich seems duller than usual.

It is the type of Swiss cheese that

makes the difference in whether a sandwich packs a bit of a punch to the taste buds or the sandwich just sort of glides on by past my taste buds.

Before I discovered the aged Swiss, I really liked this Swiss cheese, but now, I just cannot go back.

If you like mild cheese, than this is definitely a cheese you should try!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273011906990730/k2311a1130/11.30.09