Sargento - Deli Style Sliced Aged Swiss Cheese  » Food  »
  • The reason I prefer the aged Swiss over the regular Swiss is because I like the sharper flavor that the aged Swiss has to offer
  • If you are someone that has never tasted aged Swiss cheese, I really very much recommend that you give this cheese a try - you may never go back to regular Swiss again

• by GenesisOne

Sargento Deli Style Sliced Aged Swiss Cheese is my favorite kind of Swiss cheese, and really, my favorite kind of cheese period. The reason I prefer the aged Swiss over the regular Swiss is because I like the sharper flavor that the aged Swiss has to offer.

It really has quite a bite to it and that bite I really like when it comes to

my sandwiches and hamburgers.

Whether I am having a sandwich with salami on it or roast beef, the aged Swiss cheese really enhances my enjoyment of my meal.

It is a cheese that makes is presence known, but it is not the type of cheese that is so strong that it ultimately overwhelms the other flavors, like say the meat or the lunch meat.

That ...

• is what I like about this cheese.

Sargento cheese always has a great flavor to it and the quality is superb, and the aged Swiss cheese from Sargento is no exception.

I purchase this cheese more often than any other cheese because I like the sharp, yet laid back flavor of the cheese more than any other cheese flavor.

If you are someone that has

never tasted aged Swiss cheese, I really very much recommend that you give this cheese a try - you may never go back to regular Swiss again.

I seldom have regular Swiss, unless I am at a restaurant since restaurants rarely ever carry aged Swiss.

When I am at the store though, I never purchase the regular Swiss cheese any more - I always purchase this!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273011906980730/k2311a1130/11.30.09