Red Lobster  » Restaurants  »
183 Jennifer Road, Annapolis, MD 21401
  • They're rich and buttery, probably not very healthy, but you don't care when you're eating it because it's so delicious
  • I wasn't very hungry, having eaten a foot long sandwich earlier in the day, but I found the half size portion to be just enough to fill me up without going too light
  • It's a bit on the pricier side, but the cost isn't too outrageous depending on what you order
  • The food is good, the service is good and there weren't any health violations so I can easily recommend dining out at the Red Lobster next time you want to take your family out for a nice dinner

• by David Finniss

We don’t have a Red Lobster out in Wichita, so I was eager to go out and eat there when my family suggested it. We went Saturday night, so one would expect it to be crowded. There was a wait, but it was by no means unbearable. There was plenty of seating available in the waiting area so no one had to stand.

Our waitress, who’s name sadly eludes me, was friendly and had no trouble engaging in small talk. She seemed happy to be working,

which is very rare regardless of the job, whatever the reason, she was in a good mood.

The service was prompt. We didn’t have to wait too long to have our orders taken and a basket of biscuits was brought out soon after.

While we’re on the topic, let’s talk about Red Lobster’s biscuits. They are freaking delicious. The only downside is that there are only four in the basket so you can imagine how quickly it emptied. They actually rival Popeye’s biscuits, which are ambrosia ...

• themselves. They’re rich and buttery, probably not very healthy, but you don’t care when you’re eating it because it’s so delicious.

As a main course, I ordered the shrimp linguine alfredo. I wasn’t very hungry, having eaten a foot long sandwich earlier in the day, but I found the half size portion to be just enough to fill me up without going too light. While it’s not much cheaper than the full portion, there is plenty of shrimp to make it worthwhile.

No one had any

room for dessert so I can’t comment on that. I can say that the Red Lobster makes for a fine meal. It’s not quite gourmet, but it is good eating. It’s a bit on the pricier side, but the cost isn’t too outrageous depending on what you order.

The food is good, the service is good and there weren’t any health violations so I can easily recommend dining out at the Red Lobster next time you want to take your family out for a nice dinner.

Red Lobster

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 73011906950630/k2311a1130/11.30.09